1. When is it appropriate to walk away from an uninteresting conversation?
2. Do you hate being told what to do?
3. Is hatred for being told what to do a common trait among artists?
4. Do you ever get the feeling you haven't lived up to your expectations?
5. How often have you felt left out or alone?
6. Is tragedy and suffering necessary elements to becoming a great artist?
7. Have you ever showed someone your art and they didn't know what it was?
8. What do you think of abstract art?
9. Has anyone ever said to you, you're not creative?
10. Do you often times walk into a room and forget why you entered it in the first place?
11. Have you ever made a mistake that completely changed your life for better or worse?
12. Have you ever been accused of copying someone else's work?
13. Has your artwork ever been stolen?
14. Do you think the person who stole your artwork feels guilty?
15. What is art?
16. Does art have rules?
17. Does giving art rules take away our ability to express ourselves?
18. Does it matter? Should it matter?
19. Why do I care so much about any of the above-mentioned questions?
20. Perhaps these questions are simply a way to express myself.
21. Feel free to comment on all or any part of this journal. I, like many of you feel that most of life's questions leave an open answer that is merely subject to opinions.
22. Lastly, do you ever get tired of hearing other people's opinions?
23. Is your opinion the only one that matters?
Please comment, and thank you!
Listening to: Pink Floyd "Careful with that Axe Eugene"
Watching: Evil Dead 2 most nights.
Eating: Not eating, just hungry.